Tuesday, October 18, 2016

All the IDW Revolution with ROM Spaceknight mini-series toy package covers

With all the variant covers IDW likes to push out there, some of the variants get lost in the shuffle when searching for images on the internet. I decided I would show all the toy package variant covers for the Revolution mini-series here so you don't have to track them down amongst the sea of variant cover images out there. I also hope this is a sign of things to come from Hasbro by making actual figures of these characters again (aside from the Transformers and G.I Joe).




 I couldn't just show these toy covers without showing a toy cover of my favorite character from the series.

Stay tuned for my review of the Revolution mini-series. Please comment if you like these covers, want to see more toys from these characters, or just comment about which variant covers were your favorite from the Revolution series.




2 comments:

  1. The post image looks quite attractive, but the text is too small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seymour. I didn't create these covers, they are official scans of the actual alternate covers IDW released for the Revolution series. You can click on the image to see it bigger on the blog post if you didn't try that already.

    ReplyDelete